Thursday, February 11, 2010
I woke up at 7am today.. And i couldnt get back to sleep. Reason why? i am waiting for bf 's good news. Today is his big day and now he is taking a MAJOR exam. And he told me that he will end at 12noon.. So i will wait and while waiting i just dont know what to do so i decided to blog. I will pray hard for you ok dear.. Im sure you can do it. =D This is what you always wanted and im praying hard, you will get what you want today. And today.. will be my first day too.. hehe. but im not as excited as ever. I just dont feel anything. hahhaha.. entah ehh kenape entah tak excited langsung about my first day. I am more excited about bf 's.. hope you will bring me a good news baby. I know you will. Insya'allah.. =DLabels: patiently waiting....
-
I am just a young lady...# ;