Can i get updated of what month we are now? Are we in NOVEMBER? If no, i shall have a big smile on my face. :) But tooooooooooooooo bad,
WE ARE ALREADY IN NOVEMBER, Nora.
Dang. November. November. November. I am running out of time. I am short of time. I am left with too little time. I NEED MORE TIME. I WANT A TIME MACHINE TO SLOW DOWN THE TIME. Right now, everything is about time. Reasons because, i still have a long way to go for my assignment. I am still taking my own sweet time to even touch my notes to revise. I don't even realize that i am only left with exactly one month to my exams. I am still slacking. Slacking as if i own the time on this earth. *sign* However, yesterday, i managed to complete one full module. * two thumbs-up* Now, i am trying hard to complete another.
Baby, be there for me. I really need your presence every now and then. Especially at this moment, i will get angry over stupid things. I tend to do things unexpected. I will show tantrum like you never imagine. Just remember, your girlfriend is not in right mind! haha. That is why everything about her is unpredictable.. sabar eh.