Thursday, October 22, 2009

My late grandfather.
I miss him so much. TERLALU RINDU.
I am still thinking about him every now and then.
Almost a month gone, i still couldnt dream about him.
I know he is somewhere here. Around me. Watching me. Protecting me.
Lately, i often smell the scent of his perfume that he used to apply on himself during his healthy days, in my house. Sometimes, the smell will be very very strong as if he was just beside me.
Then it will fade away and it will come back again. Every time the smell appear in my house, i breathe in hard and tell myself that he is visiting me. And for the past few days too, i keep thinking about him and all the memories just get back to me.
1.Even i was inside the train,sitting down, day dreaming while waiting to alight, my mind just run off thinking about him and out of sudden, my eyes filled with tears.
2.I was preparing myself to go out in the afternoon. I was wearing my make up and memories just flashback about him. i couldnt help it and break down.
Up to this day, if i have to talk about him, i forced myself to be strong and never cry.
He is still staying strong in my memory.Labels: he is here, i believe.
-
I am just a young lady...# ;