Saturday, September 26, 2009
What a sunny day..
Just got back from my Aunt's Hari Raya Open House.
I wore Green today and i looked beautiful. Dangg.. =)
Nothing much happened actually.
Just went there. The food there was super nice especially the AYAM MASAK MERAH.
Yesterday also went to Open house at Admiralty.
I wore Brown and i looked like whatever.
On Thursday, skipped school and accompanied Boyfriend to Ubi.
Then we went to Bugis. Walked around a lil bit.
Then we had nowhere to go. So went to SHISHA.. Till 7.30pm before we headed home.
Again, the reason why i didnt talked much about my Hari Raya thing is because
I GOT NOTHING TO TALKED ABOUT. It just sucks big time.
Ok people, i wanna rest.
Tomorrow, it is my house turn to do Open House for my relatives.
A lot of energy needed for tomorrow.. k chow..
-
I am just a young lady...# ;