Thursday, September 24, 2009
i know i am like abit slow gitu la kan.. but who cares..
SELAMAT HARI RAYA, people.
talking about my raya, It sucks like hundreds and thousand times. Ouhplease, just dont ask why. Celebrate it for the sake of family.. My house? like wth.. It was still in mess on the first day of raya. hahaha.. And the rest, well, let me just keep quiet about it. Hari Raya outing? Or should i put it with a 'S' to make it my HARI RAYA OUTINGS? still belom ade plan. Maybe will be going out with Boyfriend's school friends next week. Other than that, besides having open houses on weekends, i have no other raya outing plans. haiyayai.. ok la. just update to atleast update something. hahahha.. because, i m bored and at same time, im sleepy.. I went to Jannah's house and we watched a malay horror movie before we went to JP. Had Double Chocolate Frappe at MC CAFE. Then met Aida and Natria. They were working. Had a small chit chat.. And aida asked me this... " kima letak ape pat pm?" We all laughed and i replied.. " Ntah. I dont have kima's msn add." ahahaha.. * kite 4 aje yg tau ape itu KIMA yg dimaksodkan aida.*
Then, met my boyfriend and have a walk there again before we finally headed home..
I know by saying what ive said yesterday hurt you deep inside.
I take back that sentence " i want a ***** ** " that i blurted out yesterday.
Sayang, you really love me, dont you?
Whatever happened yesterday really tells me that you love me.
And you will never let go of me. i love you too bby. I mean it.
I am sorry.. =)
-
I am just a young lady...# ;