Thursday, September 10, 2009
Decided to blog because
I AM EXTREMELY BORED NOW.
Everyone knows that i am a fan of Fauzi Laily. haha.
My boyfriend saw him at Tampines Teh Tarik.
And he told me.
Haha. i got all excited about it and told him to say "HI" to that guy
OR atleast smile on my behalf.. hahahah
And he was jealous bout it. LOL.
HAHAHHAHAHA..
Easy to say, everytime i talked to him about Fauzi Laily
He will get jealous and merajok. hahaha.. jalan dahh..
Sebab i will go crazy when i saw him or get excited when i talked about him. =)
and boyfriend will stop me from talking about him. hahahah. stupid gondol.
but all that is nothing compared to you.
you are my reality, my dear.
you will always be my baby.
I love you, ouhyes, i do.
ouhyes,
People, lets groove along with my blog's song..
In love, in love, in love with the song..
* dance baby, dance..*
-
I am just a young lady...# ;