<body> BEAUTIFUL LIFE

...PROFILE

HELLO!
Warm welcome to you people. i shall say nothing much whatever is written, you people will just have to read it.

HER
Photobucket NORA,turn a year older every year. Weird, unpredictable, scruffy and full of nonsense. attached to Mohd Isvyn Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




...TAKE OFF

Alifd

  • Fadhly
  • Seri*BMC*
  • Farhana
  • Julihaniza
  • Natria
  • Nur'Aida
  • Nur Hanis
  • Nur Atiqah
  • Noorashikin
  • lynn*ITE CLEMENTI*
  • Fazul Mohd
  • Nur Fadilah
  • Amirah Auni
  • Nur Zahidah



  • ...REMINISCE
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010

  • ...SPEAK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



    ...CREDITS

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    Monday, August 3, 2009


    Why is this world turning against me?

    My heart was broken into pieces when i heard it.
    I am too broken hearted now.
    I am too disappointed.
    Whatever happened really weaken every part of my body.
    I just cant stop crying, yes i admit, IM CRYING.
    Cant stop thinking about every single thing being told
    I accepted the fact that it has already happened
    but i cant accept the fact that it actually happen.
    That moment was the moment that i hate most in my whole life.
    I was being so helpless there.
    I got nowhere to turn to at that moment.
    I got no backups.
    I GOT NO ONE.
    I was there, all by myself
    hearing those things.
    Things that i feared most among all.
    I had the biggest shocked afterall.
    Something that i prayed so much that it wont happen,
    initially, it happened.
    I couldnt do anything but to listen.
    I forced myself all the way through to listen to your words of explanation.
    At the end of the day, i am hurt, deeply.
    You are too cruel.
    You are being too mean.
    You are a heartless person.
    Is this what i get for my reward?
    Is this how you want it to be?
    IS THIS HOW YOU SHOW ME YOUR APPRECIATION?
    i dont deserve this.

    God,
    i am extremely hurt now.
    It is too painful for me to bear.
    please, give me all the strength to carry on.
    What did i do wrong that i have to be punished like this?
    Please, make this just a dream, my nightmare.
    So when i wake up tomorrow, everything is back to normal.
    ohh please ....

    to person i referred to,
    i know you will read this.
    Read it. And understand it.
    im too weak to do anything after this.
    & who am i to you again?

    nytes.

    Labels:

    - I am just a young lady...# ;