Saturday, August 29, 2009
First and foremost let me wish the late Michael Joseph Jackson a
HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY!
*May your soul rest in peace, MJ.*
The MJ's Concert live in Munich was FANTASTIC. It was the most happening concert ever.
The crowd wow-ed me. It was worst than our National Day crowd. gees..
After break fast, i quickly turned on the TV.
Not wanting to miss any part of the performance. Eventhough i was late for about 25 minutes.
I was glued to the Television. Couldnt even move anywhere.
MY PARENTS WERE WATCHING TOO. & THEY WERE SINGING .. HAHA.
My dad? hmm as per normal. Were trying to imitate MJ's moves especiall.
But his, looked like a funny creature trying to walk.HAHA. sorry Ayah.
Overall, my family enjoyed it.
Well basically, i stayed at home the whole day today.
I CANCELLED AND TURNED DOWN ALL PLANS just to stay at home to watch the Concert!
woohoo.. and it worth my time.
My afternoon? sucks.
Hey Boy, i never want this to happen.
I never want to be feeling this way.
I am not like this. This is not me.
Right now, i am behaving like a bitch.
Yes, you put me in this condition.
I am being a paranoid phucker.
What happened this afternoon really put me on my nerves.
I saw with my eyes but you said the otherwise.
I was told but you said i was wrong.
You blew off your top but still tried to convince me.
How am i supposed to believe you, boy.
You thought i asked that person about you.
But you were wrong.
That person doesnt even know that was me. Until now.
I am not that mean and heartless to make you lose face.
I hope you know why im acting this way.
I never asked to behave this way.
But the situation forced me to.
I know you love me.
But Please, my heart are not meant to be hurt.Labels: two stories by one person
-
I am just a young lady...# ;