Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ice Age 3 Tranformers
Dawn of the Dinosaur. Revenge of the Fallen.
I watched it with boyfriend yesterday.(3 JULY 2009)
It was DAMN FUNNY and fun.
Everyone in the cinema were laughing out loud.
&& Ive watched TRANSFORMERS: Revenge of the Fallen
On 25 July. It was kinda interesting
and with alot and lots of robots through out the movie.
Overall, both movies are good and it is a MUST WATCH!
On 1 July 209, went to Night Safari with my classmates.
Yes, it was fun, interesting.
The very first Night Zoo in the world.
Though it is at night, yet that place were poured with people.
Tourists plus locals.
Of course among all, i was the scariest cat.
That was why i didnt really enjoyed myself there
BECAUSE, I SCARED MYSELF EVERYTIME.
The place was dark as if we were doing the night walk.
but, i did enjoyed the overall.
Got back home at 12 and was darn tired.
hahaha.
Today, i guess i will be staying at home
Boyfriend is out with Family.
I got no plans. haiya..
Who is she?
Why she behaved to that extend?
What is her motive?
BF,I am holding on your promises tightly..
apakah ini yang dikatakan
DUGAAN DALAM SESEBUAH PERCINTAAN?
-
I am just a young lady...# ;