Thursday, March 12, 2009
Yes, im updating my blog, people.
My blog is not dead yet.
Just that im not in mood to update.
Very well, lets just forget about my past few days.
It was so darn bored.
I spent my time mostly at home..
And thats that..
Bored..No life.. hhah..
I just cannot wait for my school to start.
I will start school next week anyways.
IM DYING TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW..
Ouhyes, my last post..
I did mentioned about SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE..
Ive watched it.
I had movie marathon at home for my last weekends.
Besides SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE,
I also watched BEDTIME STORIES.
Both movies entertained me somehow.
Tomorrow, i'll be catching a movie with boyfie..
We gonna watch DRAGONBALL ... ..
Cant wait for tomorrow..
imissyou too.
this is the first time
we had to cancel a few dates
before we can finally meet.
Dear,
i wish i could stop the time
when we had our laughter,
when we were out together.
Time flies too fast
whenever im with you.
-
I am just a young lady...# ;