<body> BEAUTIFUL LIFE

...PROFILE

HELLO!
Warm welcome to you people. i shall say nothing much whatever is written, you people will just have to read it.

HER
Photobucket NORA,turn a year older every year. Weird, unpredictable, scruffy and full of nonsense. attached to Mohd Isvyn Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




...TAKE OFF

Alifd

  • Fadhly
  • Seri*BMC*
  • Farhana
  • Julihaniza
  • Natria
  • Nur'Aida
  • Nur Hanis
  • Nur Atiqah
  • Noorashikin
  • lynn*ITE CLEMENTI*
  • Fazul Mohd
  • Nur Fadilah
  • Amirah Auni
  • Nur Zahidah



  • ...REMINISCE
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010

  • ...SPEAK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



    ...CREDITS

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    Wednesday, February 18, 2009



    OUTLANDER was fun.
    It made the 14 Feb more interesting for me!!
    Boyfie and i went to catch it at EHUB @ Pasir Ris
    Watch it, people.
    Ive not been updating my blog for quite sometimes.
    Due to my laziness and also the lack of stories to tell.
    Well, today i drag myself to my computer and try to update atleast something.
    Hmm.. Nothing interesting happen eversince the 14 Feb
    I stayed at home almost everyday..
    My whole family are being invaded with the disease named SORE EYES!
    *ouhyes, i went out with bf on Vday with my sore eyes. Cool aye?*
    I am DARN BORED at home..
    Everyone is SICK. Noone wanna talk to me as they prefer to sleep in order to rest their eyes.
    The only living things that willingly wanna talk to me eventhough i said NO
    are the TWO SMALL ALIENS!! Seriously, they are really like aliens.
    They dont talk but they scream!
    They dont walk but they run!
    They dont eat but they will just play.,
    I dont want to say about them going to sleep.. Forgodsake!
    Yahh, i cant wait for Friday to come.
    I'll be meeting my classmates *4N/5N.
    We gonna have chalet and yahh, i wanna spend time with them.
    Miss them much.
    I really hope many will turn up as to make the chalet more happening.
    ^^ ...
    okay then people, i got to go. I wanna take my nap.
    I wil update again ass soon ass possible!!!


    *Boyfie gave me a stalk of rose for Vday.
    Eventhough i dont adore flowers
    But that was so sweet of him to buy me that rose.
    I was kind of touched when he gave me that rose.
    Overall, i did enjoy my outing with you, gondol!!!!

    - I am just a young lady...# ;