<body> BEAUTIFUL LIFE

...PROFILE

HELLO!
Warm welcome to you people. i shall say nothing much whatever is written, you people will just have to read it.

HER
Photobucket NORA,turn a year older every year. Weird, unpredictable, scruffy and full of nonsense. attached to Mohd Isvyn Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




...TAKE OFF

Alifd

  • Fadhly
  • Seri*BMC*
  • Farhana
  • Julihaniza
  • Natria
  • Nur'Aida
  • Nur Hanis
  • Nur Atiqah
  • Noorashikin
  • lynn*ITE CLEMENTI*
  • Fazul Mohd
  • Nur Fadilah
  • Amirah Auni
  • Nur Zahidah



  • ...REMINISCE
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010

  • ...SPEAK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



    ...CREDITS

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    Sunday, January 11, 2009


    IP MAN is HIGHLY recommended!!!
    You guys should watch it.
    It base on a true story and its all about kung fu.
    I must say IP MAN is better than Ong bak 2..
    Tomorrow is the day.
    The day that will decide everything.
    Im getting more nervous as each seconds passed.
    Now, i really wish time will fly slowly.
    I dont want 12 Jan to come.
    I dont want to know the result.
    Eventhough im prepared to accept whatever the outcome may be,
    deep inside me, im just scared.
    I never had these kind of feelings before.
    The last time was during my PSLE.
    N level result wasnt this bad.
    God... Im just so scared and nervous.
    I dont know who turn to.
    i wish i had someone to talk to right now...
    i just wish...
    im sorry
    i know youre hurt
    with my words yesterday.
    im just sorry.

    - I am just a young lady...# ;