Disappointment...
Thats the only word to summarise everything.
Eventhough they didnt show it,
but i could feel it.
I could hear it from their voice, could see from their expression.
However, im just grateful
they'd stop comparing me with others.
And they are not embarrassed to stand up for me
when people ask about me.
I may have failed to make them proud
but i promise, i will do it one day.
I should consider myself lucky as my mum support my decision.
As for my dad, i know he wants the best for me
but dad, im not interested.
You cant force me.
To get things straight,
People thought i was/am so disappointed
that i tried to avoid every single one of them
But hey, im not.. Not at all...
There is no point for me to dwell on something that is already past.
It wont change anything..
I just feel the difference. The difference in you. Am i being too paranoid again or is it just true.