Monday, December 15, 2008
Just got back after spending time with cuzzy and boyfie. I am seriously tired right now. We followed boyfie to Far East just to buy his slipper and supposedly to also buy his specs but, haha..
Then off to Marina to look for his specs. I was DYING of tiredness there. ATLAST, he got his specs after so long.=D Then, we sat at Marina's MAC to rest and of course, pictures captured there and by the riverside at Esplanade.HAHA. Actually, there are alot more pictures, but these are the only pictures that i managed to upload.haha..LAZY LIAO.The upload thing is damn slow seyy. Haiyayai...
Our journey home. Somehow, i just find this picture funny because i can only see our body but not our head.!! thanks to my cammy's flash... *roll eyes*

haha. I do have the potential to be a LADY BOSS.

Seriously i dont know what is wrong with boyfie's eyes.
&& he need to go to a "SMILING" lesson!

ME&COUSIN!

At Esplanade:
Labels: that is all for today.
-
I am just a young lady...# ;