It happened few days ago.
I was in the bus.
It was kind of crowded since at the interchange.
I was sitting on the left, at the outer seat.
Sitting beside me was a chinese man.
Standing beside me was a **** bangla.
Btw, i hold no grudges towards BANGLAs if they are good.
Korang sume tahu kan bile bus jalan,
sume orang mcm tegoyang2.
I understand that.
Then when the bus sampai 1st bustop and brake,
Everyone mcm te'jerk' sikit.
That carries on everytime the bus brakes.
First2, when that happened
this bangla telanggar my side
I thought it was an accident
I ignore it.
Then, it happened again&again&again.
I looked up to that **** bangla
and gave him one look.
He apologised.
Then after few minutes, he continue again.
What makes me mad was
tempat yang telanggar my side tu was his private part.
Korang imagine, dier sengaje bump onto my lengan
and then slide2 his 'tuut' pat aku.
Padehal, time dier buat gitu, bus da tak ramai orang..
SIAL nye bangla.
All the way, aku kene squeeze diri aku nan cine sebelah.
Tu bangla senyom2 lepas tu.
In my heart, aku da sumpah serana tu bangla.
Nak bobal pat tepon pon tak tenteram.
Ikotkan hati, nak aje aku siku K**** dier.
After that, aku tukar tempat.
tu bangla senyom2..
I get off the bus and gave that bangla the F sign..
I swear i curse that bangla...
he din call or message me
what is wrong with him
he is not like before.