first of all
HAPPY 2NDMONTHSARY, haikal.
i know you were angry with me
for not remembering that date.
Seriously, i forgotten all about it.
It didnt occured my mind at all.
I threw tantrum at you.
I even shouted at you.
I was kind of cranky that moment.
I dont know why....
Bloggy,
My this boyfriend had been complaining
that i have changed alot.
im not like before.
im just taking things too lightly.
he said that until yesterday,
he finally confessed this
"you da tanak with me lagi eh?"
Which really didnt surprise me at all.
I dont know why.
Later that night, everything seems just fine.
pretending or not, i dont know.
Today, English paper 2 was just OK.
Passages really put me to sleep.
Chemistry? dont wanna talk about it.
let the marker do his/her job to mark my 'diligent' piece.
Tomorrow will be physics.
Lets yawn bebey..
And oh yesss!!!
ART, you are giving me a headache..
Shall i touch you or abandone you?
Labels: hope for science FADE..