Everything was a success..
Today was the beginning of our fasting month.
The day seemed to be very short.
I dont really have to wait restlessly to break my fast.
I went to the library.
Revised some of my 'abandoned' Math and read up some Geography.
I must say, Geography really put me to sleep..
However, i forced myself to finish up atleast three pages.*pathetic*
Mum cooked Porridge.
Our normal dish on the 1st day of fasting.
hmm, thats all i guess my post for the day.
I really got nothing much to say.
Today was a short day for me, i guess..
OHHH YARRR..
I also went to the BAZAAR RAMADAN.
It was so packed.
but, the crowd was only at the outer area.
I really have to squeeze myself in.
&& when im able to get in,
There was no crowd at all..
???????
It was not as happening like before.
Everything seems dead.
The stalls were also kind of dead.
They were selling the same thing for every stall..
haiyayaiyayai.....
Kden, til here my post wil be.
I wanna open up my book again to atleast absorb something
before i go to sleep.
KKKK... bye.bye every beloved human beings.!
i love Muhammad Haikal.
Thanks for not giving up on me, baby.