finally i told the truth
after keeping it a secret for months ago.
We still friend
or should i say GOODFRIEND.?
*smilesmile*
We acted as if nothing was told
as carry on as per normal.
I really dont want to lose a friend like you
You bring smile to my face everyday
Even though i kept rejecting your invitations
I just feel so comfortable talking to you.
I shared almost all my joy and sadness with you.
Even my secrets which even my bestfriend didnt know about it.
you are my goodfriend which i can hardly let go..
Reasons why i absent myself from school for 2 days:
i wasnt feeling too good to go to school
i dont seemed to see the path of my school route anymore
i just lost the interest.
i have no more confidence
i feel so lost
&& of course im still disappointed
i miss you alot.
its gonna be almost 1 mth
since we last met.
Labels: reason for everything