This post is especially to MUHAMMAD HAIKAL..
i just dont understand what he really want.
I gave all the reasons why and yet he is still doubting me.
I know it has been a few weeks since we met.
But what to do..
He is busy with his bloody work.
And im busy with my school stuff.
My exams are around the corner
OR should i say this WEDNESDAY!!!
Why cant he just understand me, bloggy..??
Understand the stress that im going through..
He promised to be with me through THICKs and THIN.
But what is this?
Where are all his bloody fcuking promises???
Now, he is blaming me for not paying attention to him..
But have he ever wonder what im going through??
Seriously bloggy, i dont know what to say anymore.
Just now, we had a tiff.
over a small fucking matter.
Just because i went to the library to do my homework and not going out with him,
he make a big fuss out of it.
What was that supposed to mean, bloggy??
You tell me bloggy.. Give me an answer to it.
To HAIKAL,
if you think i am not giving much attention to you,
I MUST SAY YOU ARE DARN WRONG!!!
if you think i will repeat all my past,
I MUST SAY YOU ARE DARN FCUKING WRONG!
if you seriously keep on thinking that i will leave you just like that,
i have got nothing more to say..
I keep everything to myself, bloggy.
EVERY SINGLE THING..
i will never let anything happen to our relationship
over HIS stupid nonsensical ego.!!!
HE DIN MESSAGE ME SINCE JUST NOW!!
FUCK CARE arr..
till here bloggy..
im relieved to tell you this part of my story.
I got to go.
WANNA WATCH ARMY DAZE!! favourite movie..!hehe
BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBBYEBYEBYE!!!