NORA,turn a year older every year.
Weird, unpredictable, scruffy and full of nonsense.
attached to Mohd Isvyn
Alifd
DESIGNER: ice angel
Easy?? Reasonable questions, i must say.. =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had this confusion in mind for quite sometimes.
I dont know if i should totally stop my bad habit or what.
Its been quite a while since i last touch it
but the temptation is really killing me.
If you can understand bloggy, it is not easy for me.
I had a hard time forgetting about it.
I must say, i do suffer in and out.
Eventhough i get alot of supports from my friends,
deep inside me, IM SUFFERING.
It is easy to say but its hard to do.
Its easy for people to say,
but it is hard for me to do it.
Seriously bloggy, im tempting to do it.
But i donwan my effort of suffering just go down the drain.
I wanna make it worthwhile.
Maybe my actions are too drastic that me, myself, cant even take it.
Maybe i can go back to my old habit but in a relax manner.
Can i go back to that habit of mine? Can i?
I dont know bloggy. This issue may not be bothering me that much
but its obviously did bother me somehow..
thats it for now...
GOODBYE, SUCKERS..
am willing to do anything with you.
i hope your jokes is true.
thats what i have been wanting from you.
- I am just a young lady...# ;