<body> BEAUTIFUL LIFE

...PROFILE

HELLO!
Warm welcome to you people. i shall say nothing much whatever is written, you people will just have to read it.

HER
Photobucket NORA,turn a year older every year. Weird, unpredictable, scruffy and full of nonsense. attached to Mohd Isvyn Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




...TAKE OFF

Alifd

  • Fadhly
  • Seri*BMC*
  • Farhana
  • Julihaniza
  • Natria
  • Nur'Aida
  • Nur Hanis
  • Nur Atiqah
  • Noorashikin
  • lynn*ITE CLEMENTI*
  • Fazul Mohd
  • Nur Fadilah
  • Amirah Auni
  • Nur Zahidah



  • ...REMINISCE
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010

  • ...SPEAK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



    ...CREDITS

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    Wednesday, July 9, 2008


    WHATS HAPPENING??
    I dont know what is wrong with me for the past few days. My body feels very weak. I can hardly do any rugged activities. I will get tired easily and sleep like nobody business. Yes, it may not be a problem, but it really affect my daily routine. I had a hard time to wake up to school, i had a hard time to stay focus in class, i had a hard time to spend time throughout the night like i used to.
    I just feel awkward with the changes i have made. Besides that, i can easily get muscles cramp all over my body if i were to be too tired for that day.. Heyy, this is so not me.!! i hate this me!! I started to become like one loser.
    Haikal Dear,
    Im so sorry because i couldnt went out
    with you for the last few days including today.
    I am so freaking tired that my body ache so much.
    I will make up to you next week.. =)
    *i miss him alot. heheh *

    - I am just a young lady...# ;