<body> BEAUTIFUL LIFE

...PROFILE

HELLO!
Warm welcome to you people. i shall say nothing much whatever is written, you people will just have to read it.

HER
Photobucket NORA,turn a year older every year. Weird, unpredictable, scruffy and full of nonsense. attached to Mohd Isvyn Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




...TAKE OFF

Alifd

  • Fadhly
  • Seri*BMC*
  • Farhana
  • Julihaniza
  • Natria
  • Nur'Aida
  • Nur Hanis
  • Nur Atiqah
  • Noorashikin
  • lynn*ITE CLEMENTI*
  • Fazul Mohd
  • Nur Fadilah
  • Amirah Auni
  • Nur Zahidah



  • ...REMINISCE
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010

  • ...SPEAK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



    ...CREDITS

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    Tuesday, June 24, 2008


    IM JUST LOST..

    Gosh, im a bitch with no heart and feelings?? hell ya..
    My heart is frozen and my feelings loses its direction.
    I just a bitch next door, right?
    IF i am a B-I-T-C-H as you mention,
    I wont be there when you need me.
    I wont be giving you my moral support.
    I wont be standing there waiting for a nobody like you.
    I wont be wasting my sleeping hours to talked to an idiot like you.
    I wont lower my pride and ego when we had a fight over a smallest thing.
    AND LASTLY, if i am a B-I-T-C-H,
    I wont be like who i am now....
    Thanks for calling me that.. I will try to accept it somehow or rather.
    For now with all pride and confidence, im announcing in BOLD,
    YOU CAN GET YOUR FCUKING ASS OFF MY LIFE...


    *i respect you as a guy and try to understand how ego can a guy be. But you never appreciate what i have done. Therefore, ive made up my mind. Before anything happen between us, i better ditch you like a B-I-T-C-H like you called me. Goodbye,geek...*

    - I am just a young lady...# ;