For the last few days, i was very moody. I could not really so called 'control my temper'. I felt like scolding everyone around me including my friends. No one realised it except for Jannah. She was the one whom notices everything. Im kinda confused with my attitude for the last few days and seriously trying to look for the reason. And today, i think i found the answer. It is all about my sicklyGRANDPA. I overheard my mum talking to GRANDMA about my GRANDPA's well-being. I felt like crying when i heard it. My heart is broken into pieces now! My GRANDPA is down with stroke.
Dear God, look after GRANDPA please. This BAD NORA did not do her part as a GRANDDAUGHTER well enough. She did not even appreciates him all this while. She hardly visits him even during her FREE TIME. But she loves him alot. More than everything else. She hates to see him suffer. She wants him to watch her grow up to be a successful career woman, wait for her treats from her 1st and every pay, scold her when she did something wrong like he used to, joke around with her, wait for her at the void deck if she get back from work/school late, watch his GRANDDAUGHTER marry her dream guy and lastly, atleast let him hold and kiss his GREATGRANDDAUGHTER(that is my child).I want him to get and feel all these.
I really miss his laughter, his jokes, his scoldings, his patience, his smiles, the way he walk,talk and eat. I miss accompanying him to the market to buy groceries. I missed his beautiful manly voice when reciting the QURAN. Lastly, i miss his touch and care when i am sick.(he usually will recite something to my ear and press his hand against my forehead.)
All this has come to an end about 5yrs ago eversince he was down with HIGH FEVER and a sudden FIXED. From then on, he started to talk nonsense just like a senile person.!BUT HE ISNT, mind you!!! What hurt me the most is that, he couldnt even recognise any of his children, his grandchildren except for his wife which he dotes most!
i know this is a random post. It is just a way for me to express my inner feelings! i am now praying hard for my GRANDPA. AMIN..(if god wants to take him away, i will accept it. I just dowan to see him suffer)
and before i forget, just wanna wish HEPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO SITI SUFEA BTE SAADON.