<body> BEAUTIFUL LIFE

...PROFILE

HELLO!
Warm welcome to you people. i shall say nothing much whatever is written, you people will just have to read it.

HER
Photobucket NORA,turn a year older every year. Weird, unpredictable, scruffy and full of nonsense. attached to Mohd Isvyn Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




...TAKE OFF

Alifd

  • Fadhly
  • Seri*BMC*
  • Farhana
  • Julihaniza
  • Natria
  • Nur'Aida
  • Nur Hanis
  • Nur Atiqah
  • Noorashikin
  • lynn*ITE CLEMENTI*
  • Fazul Mohd
  • Nur Fadilah
  • Amirah Auni
  • Nur Zahidah



  • ...REMINISCE
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010

  • ...SPEAK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



    ...CREDITS

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    Monday, March 24, 2008


    Thousands of apologies to those people whom tried to contact me yesterday and I didnt reply eventually. I set my HP into silent mode and put it somewhere around my BIG PURPLE house. To be frank, I forgot where i put that HP of mine, so i decided to just forget about it with a mindset that NO ONE WILL MESSAGED OR CALLED ME. At around 7 pm plus, i felt a sudden urged to look for that pathetic lovable HP. I searched high and low, all over the places including KITCHEN. After the 10 minutes of searching, i finally found it. Guess where?? I found it near my refrigerator with 5 MISSED CALLs from 4 different people and 7 messages from 5 different soul. Of all these messages, I only replied to 3 and totally ignore the callers. Seriously, yesterday i wasnt in mood to even look at my phone.
    Right after that, DAD ordered CANADIAN PIZZA and it arrived around 10.30pm and by 11.15, all those pizzas were GONE. I only get to eat 1 slice of Singapura Special. I got a Piranhas Family. 11.45pm, i forced everyone in my house to sleep! I switched off all lights and forced this princess of mine to sleep.*she has been sleeping with me for 1 month now*. As usual before her bedtime, she always asked for CARTOON. So we watched the same old TOM&JERRY over and over again. But just after that cartoon finishes, everything changed. I was so surprised that a 'going-to-be' 4 years old kid would say something like that.

    Fifi: nora nora, fifi tanak go school besok.
    Me: Why? jangan ngade2. besok go school.
    Fifi: fifi tanak. Fren fifi sume tak go school.
    Me: nape fren fifi tak go school? if fifi nk jadi clever, kene g school.!
    Fifi: okey, besok nora antar fifi g school eh?
    Me: eh canot, besok aunty school larr. fifi suro atok antar larr. kan slalu atok antar.
    Fifi: alarr.. besok nora balek school pukol brape?
    Me: besok aunty balek lambat.
    Fifi: kalau nora balek lambat, fifi tanak g school. kalo nora balek cepat baru fifi g school.
    Me: ehh, canot larr. fifi kene g school. if fifi g school, baru nora balek cepat.
    Fifi: *kept on repeating the same sentence.*
    Me: if fifi tak go school besok, aunty tanak fren fifi. aunty tak fren org tak g school..

    I straight away turned to the left side of my bed, pull my blanket and pretend to fall asleep.
    *SILENCE OCCURED* more than 5 minutes which hardly happened.
    i turned to her and i was surprised!! SHE WAS CRYING. She was crying for what ive said to her.
    i hugged her throughout the night till my alarm ring for school today......
    Until now, im still trying to find out the reasons why she didnt want to go to school...!!......


    And by the way, nothing much happened in school. Nothing interesting and exciting....

    ~~peace~~

    - I am just a young lady...# ;